Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Recent Conversation with Sebastian

b: Okay, Sebastian, what do you think about this proposition? I just spoke to Todd and apparently he had no troubles getting Gustav to Berlin. So I was thinking that perhaps you'd like to move to The Netherlands with me.

s: I hate you.

b: But really, buddy, as long as I could find a place in Amsterdam and a place in Tilburg where dogs are acceptable, you'd totally be able to come with me.

s: *rolling eyes* What make you think that I'd want to come with you?

b: Oh Basty, don't do me like that.

s: And, oh dear master, where will I go when you go to Russia? I suppose you'll just fly me all over the world waiting for some airline to lose me and send me to Cambodia. And then where would I be? All alone, unfamiliar with the language, unaccustomed to the cuisine. This conversation is just a bunch of b.s.

b: Phnom Penh, probably. But just think about it. I'd probably ship you back to the States before heading to Russia. Call your peeps and see if anyone would want you from May until mid-June. I'm still not sure if it is a possibility, depends on the housing situation. But we'll see.

s: I hate you. Go to hell. Bring back the big one you call 'Matt'; I liked him better, even if he was a bit loud and scary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol thats funny

Anonymous said...

I am so proud that you and Sebastian have such an open dialogue.