Monday, March 17, 2008

Mickey, hold a place for me!

We all know that the most magical place in the world is Georgia, a nice little country about the size of South Carolina between Russia, Turkey, and Armenia. But did you know the second most magical place in the world is Disney World? I didn't think you did. Right now summer plans include a trip to Georgia with my good friend Tyson "six-shooter" Sadleir. However, recent events might have led us to change our plans. Ne'er ones to sacrifice the magic, secondary plans include a trip to Disney World. I'm sure I will barf all over Tyson's shoes on Space Mountain, but that's part of the magic. Now don't get me wrong, I really do want to go to Georgia, but it seems I've recently become a marked man there. How seriously to take this, I don't know. But who am I to go somewhere where I'm not wanted? But Mickey always has a place for me. I think in Epcot where that walk-o-countries is, there is a little Georgia. I'm not sure, but I heard it is located somewhere behind Little Russia. I'll have to check this out. When you think about the magic to money ratio, there might actually be a better value in Disney. I mean, I can drive there from my mother's place in Florida and possibly stay with friends in the area. I had sushi for the first time when I was staying in Kissimmee the last time I went to Disney. Wow was that magical, even if I didn't get to go to Medieval Times. So, Mickey, get ready. I'm stocking up on cheese and rat poison, just in case we don't go to Georgia.

No comments: