Thursday, December 13, 2007

Parents Eat this Crap Up

Tonight while googling myself, I found this abstract of the talk I gave in the Netherlands in November. A mighty fine talk, if I do say so myself. Great audience, good questions, lots of beer afterward.

I also found this page which contains an excerpt from my review of a book. If you click on 'more endorsements', you'll see that my review beat Ted Porter's. (NB: the typo in the quotation of my review is not mine)

And here I pop up trying to lay some smack down. I didn't reread my post since I'm sure that now I don't agree with what I said back then. Since I posted this, I am not that surprised that it is on the web somewhere, but I didn't expect it to come up in a search.

Of course, I'm still a nobody, but it is cool to find serendipitously stuff about yourself posted on this here interweb. The mere fact that I find it cool tells you how insignificant I am. But one day, oh one day, I will be an internet movie star...wait, that doesn't sound so good, or does it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, that was the talk I was at. Wow, now I feel significant. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.