Friday, February 08, 2008

Office pictures finally

Below are pictures of my office, which I share with my flatmate, Carlo Martini (yes, that's his real name, pretty cool). I've included pictures of the wonderful coffee machine. So far, that machine is my best friend here. We have a great relationship. Today I sampled 4 of the many coffee/chocolate concoctions he so ably whips up and the push of a button. Very yummy.

I feel much better today, so I hope to go out this weekend and make friends.

Other news: I received an email from a test design company offering me $100/hour to be a freelance test consultant. Nice. Unfortunately, I have so much on my plate right now that I really need not to take on another obligation, not until the dissertation is completed.






1 comment:

Matthew D Dunn said...

I'll have one zwart please.

captcha: raqaky