Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures

Ok, I know I've been boring you all with post after post of nothing but text. To make up for it, I am posting a plethora of pictures taken today.

I don't know what this is. Some white thing extending into a pond on campus. May be a bike ramp?
Washed out photo of yours truly.
This is the other side of the pond with the bike ramp.
I don't know who this guy is. Mr. Tilburg, I presume. This little square is where all the bars and cafes are. Unfortunately it is about 30 minutes away from where I live (on foot).
This is the building where I live. Unfortunately, it is about 30 minutes away from Mr. Tilburg (on foot). My room is on the second floor, on the right side of the building on the corner (with blue window trim).
Some strange courtyard on campus (approximately 34 minutes from Mr. Tilburg (on foot)).
Near the pond with the bike ramp.
A happy couple.

No comments: