Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick

Finally exhaustion, undernourishment, and sharing an office with a sick girl has taken its toll. I'm sick. Nothing serious, just an annoying cold that is making eyes water, making me sneeze, keeping me up at night, and giving me congestion with a runny nose. Gross. So tonight I am cooking some chicken breasts and spaghetti in hopes that a little protein will get me back on track. This weekend I am going to the coast with my pal Sanja to do some experiments on chess champions. Actually, I'll probably just sit there while she and her co-researcher, Daan, do all the work. But at least I'll get to see another part of the country.

I got about 8 pages written on a paper I'm working on, so despite my illness, I managed to be productive. Time to brush up on my linear algebra.

I feel like I'm infecting everything that I touch.

No comments: